The biggest beneficiary of American technology research funding is China, not the United States.
The United States is trying to woo Pacific countries away from Beijing, pledging to spend a lot of money there.
Chinese college students are protesting what they call a year-long lockdown.
An Australian port leased from China is under further review. The US Navy uses the port to transport planes for military exercises, in the presence of Chinese workers.
Vice President Kamala Harris denounces North Korea’s “brutal dictatorship”. She expresses strong criticism during her visit to the border between North and South.
Topics in this episode:
- Are US investments in research benefiting China?
- US pledges $4.8 million in funding for Pacific nations
- Chinese lease of Australian port under new scrutiny
- Vice President Harris denounces North Korea’s ‘brutal dictatorship’
- Britain to spend $560m on Indo-Pacific
- Demonstrations in Chinese colleges: containment lifted
- Slowdown in luxury? Chinese Snap Up used Fendi, Gucci
- DOD expert: China is trying to influence us mid-stream
Do you have other topics you would like us to cover? Email us: [email protected]
And if you want to offer us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand information about China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Social Truth: https://truthsocial.com/@chinainfocus
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
Social Truth: https://truthsocial.com/@EpochTV
BUY January 6 DVD: The True Story of the January 6 Documentary (102 Minutes, Color), Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.