Sales announcements in Virginia through December 6
December 6, 2021
- A Starbucks at 2627 Emmet St. North in Charlottesville has been sold for $ 3.85 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced on December 3. Riverbend Development sold the 2,317 square foot freestanding building, which includes a Wells Fargo ATM. The transaction was completed by Catherine Spangler of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Capital Markets Group.
- Landmark Recovery of Louisville LLC purchased a 27,889 square foot four-acre commercial property from Americare Plus LLC at 42 Mitchell Ave. in Warsaw for $ 2 million. Martin Murden represented the seller and Chris Devine and Elliot Warsof represented the buyer.
- Express Wash Property Holdings LLC has purchased a former SunTrust bank branch at 10300 Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond from Truist Bank for $ 1.4 million, Colliers International reported on November 18. The building spans 0.82 acres. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall of Colliers International represented the purchaser.
- Steve Worrell has purchased a 9,528 square foot commercial building at 2035 West Broad St. in Richmond from 2035 Broad LLC for $ 1.7 million, Colliers International announced on November 18. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall of Colliers represented the purchaser. Megan Sullivan, Will Bradley, Mark Williford and Frank Hargrove of Colliers International represented the seller.
- Grace Holdings LLC purchased 200 North Otterdale Road in Midlothian for $ 2.6 million. The property was once King Pin Lanes, a 30,360 square foot bowling alley located in Sommerville Business Park. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall represented the seller, King Pin Properties LLC.
- Moseley Real Estate Advisors Inc. purchased a 10,748 square foot commercial building at 1123 West Mercury Blvd. on 2.3 acres at Hampton of GC of Hampton Partners LLC for $ 2.5 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced on December 1. The buyer plans to redevelop the building into a 9,000 square foot multi-tenant building with Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers as an anchor. Eric Stanley of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer conducted the sale negotiations on behalf of the buyer.
- Larandon’s Homes LLC purchased a 24,407 square foot 0.81 acre commercial / office building at 226-230 W. Olney Road and 801 Boush St. in Norfolk from The Runnymede Corp. for $ 2.05 million. Ben Leon and Sam Rapoport represented the seller.
- SDL Realty Investments LLC purchased 1.12 acres of land located at 2336 Elson Green Ave. in Virginia Beach from General Booth Properties Inc. for $ 1 million. Mike Zarpas and Pierce Jacobson represented the seller.
- SXCW Properties II LLC purchased 1.73 acres of land on Banks Ford Parkway in Warrenton Road in Stafford County for $ 1.375 million from CPK Southeast LLC, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced on November 22. The buyer will develop the first location of a Sam’s Xpress car wash in the Fredericksburg area. Robert M. Thornton of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Roanoke / New River Valley
- Two apartment buildings in the city of Roanoke sold to investment group Walters LLC for $ 1.825 million, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Capital Markets Group announced Wednesday. The buildings are located at 618 Day Ave. SW and 801 3rd St. SW and contain 17 apartments. The sale closed on November 15. Clay Taylor of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s capital markets group in Roanoke represented the seller in the sale transaction.